Friday, June 14, 2013

Welcome to my new blog!

This new blog is established with a lot of heartache. Previously I have been blogging with myspace for the past six years. That blog covered a lot of my adventures in the theatre either as a stage door whore, or as someone working behind the scenes in costumes. It covered my contact with various celebs like Daniel Radcliffe, Hugh Jackman, Johnny Depp,  going to the movies with Margaret Atwood on my birthday, fetching Andrea Martin's coffee, being snubbed by Stephen Sondheim. It was filled with various details about day to day life, concerts and events I have been to, my trips to Ottawa, New York City, camping, things you might forget about but make you smile to remember.

There were things that aren't always pleasant to remember like my car breaking down on my last birthday, my backpack getting stolen or my someone backing into my old car and smashing the front end and driving off.  There was alot of personal stuff like poetry dealing with heartache, the loss of my grandfather, and my beloved cat Hermione and rat Frida, my ups and downs of being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and my weight loss, my triumphs as I am reversing it step by step.

It may not mean much to someone else, but it was the story of my life and it is gone now, as myspace has removed the blogs with out prior notification. To say I am heartbroken at the loss of all that would be an understatement, but this blog will just be a new a beginning, hopefully the next six years will be as blog worthy as the last six were!

No comments:

Post a Comment